Friday 20 January 2012

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO......OUCH - DAY 20

I apologise in advance for the whingesome content of this post, but I am in pain.

Although it is not all bad. My recently purchased bread maker made it's debut loaf throughout the night and this morning we awoke to that most gorgeous of smells, freshly baked bread. This is my pleasure, simple I know, but that's me!

PLEASURE!

Pilates this morning was a nice break, I was unable to do one side of a side plank although I did manage the rest of the class so that was an hour of core strength work done.

The rest of the day was spent baking banana bread and generally getting the painkillers out!! Even being on the computer for any length of time takes it toll, hence the short blog post and very infrequent tweets these last 2 days. TJ was at a friends house so I had a very relaxing day.

Through the medium of Twitter I am able to keep up to date with all you wonderful Janathoners, to hear how well everyone is doing and I am optimistic that tomorrow I will be slightly less crooked. I am seeing my sports masseur for an early morning appointment to try and iron out some of the muscular spasm located around my neck. Fingers crossed.

I have 13 miles on the training programme for Sunday and I am really enjoying the training so far, so by the power of healing hands I hope to be back on track soon.

PAIN!

For now I bid you good night.

2 comments:

  1. Please maid, can we have some more? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, sorry I have been very remiss when it comes to the blog, I promise it will be rectified within 24 hours :)

    ReplyDelete